Indeed Job Search is a great app for whether you are looking for a job or a business looking to post a job that needs to be filled. This app narrows your search for exactly what you are looking for. It allows corporations to post jobs in a particular category as well. Jobs that you may be interested in are sent to your email based on the parameters you set. The resume on each profile can help you immediately apply for a job or allow employers to find you!
If I become a manager this is a great way to look for people who are the best for the job. If I put a job on Indeed, I could look through the resumes and see if I wanted to interview specific people in person and which candidate is the best hire. I feel this will be the most efficient way to hire in the future. As an employer, I would give the most information possible in the job description so the candidate can clearly understand what is expected of them in the job.
Hey Gina,
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of the app Indeed before. I am really interested in it though after viewing your project. I feel as if this app was made for people like you who are going to become a manager. This is absolutely perfect to use to hire people. You can see which person will be the best fit for you right in the palm of your hands.
Hi Gina! Instantly, I got excited to read your blog because I have found Indeed very helpful. My boyfriend uses it to assist him in finding great jobs. This is definitely a fine app for you to use as a manager to not only easily find members to join your team, but to find great, experienced ones. Awesome presentation!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Gina,
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of Indeed before, but I want to look into it upon viewing your presentation. Having a way to access all different types of jobs can be very helpful when job searching. I like how you navigated through the app to show us exactly how it works. I think that this application would be perfect for you if you become a manager since you'll have an easy way to access applications and set up interviews. Overall, good job on your presentation!
Hi Gina!
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing commercials or advertisements for Indeed before, but have never really looked into it. This app seems very helpful for job searching to see who the best fit will be. I really liked how you navigated through the app so I could understand exactly how it works since I'm unfamiliar with it. This will definitely be perfect for you as a manager so you can find the perfect fit!
Hi Gina,
ReplyDeleteIve heard of Indeed but never got the chance to try the app. It sounds really useful for future jobs around you or where you want to work. What's great, is it's for anyone. I like that you showed us how to use it and what to know and look for when applying and searching.
Hi Gina,
ReplyDeleteI have heard of Indeed for job searching. I have never used it but I was glad to learn more from your presentation. I think this app will be awesome for you as a manager. I also liked how you showed how to use it because any of us many be using it in the near future.
Hi Gina,
ReplyDeleteI have used Indeed several times to browse for jobs. I really liked how you related it to your future career as a manager. I have heard that Indeed provides employers with some very useful tools to help find the best candidate. Great job!
I enjoyed your presentation. I have used Indeed before and think it is a great app that allows employers to find new hires easily and the same for applicants. I agree as having a future job in management this is a great way to narrow your search for candidates. You explained all of the app's features well. Have you personally used this app before to find a job?
ReplyDeleteGreat presentation! While I have never gotten a job through Indeed (I was lucky enough to get mine through other avenues), I have used Indeed before and it is fairly useful. The system to normalize one's resume is very useful to make it clear what needs to be on the resume and the job search is very useful. I would imagine using it as a manager would make things easier as well since it could allow for managers to scout out good employees and have an avenue to advertise job openings.
ReplyDeleteThis was a really good presentation. I have never used Indeed before but it looks like a really great app for employers to find new hires and find the perfect match. This is a really good app for managers to use and can imagine it will be very helpful for you in your future career.
ReplyDeleteHey Gina!
ReplyDeleteGreat presentation! This was the first time I've ever heard of Indeed Job Search. But after viewing your video I think it's so cool and I would totally use it in search for a job! It seems like a really easy stress free way to search for jobs!
Hi Gina,
ReplyDeleteI love Indeed and thought your presentation was great! I use Indeed often, and even found my friend an internship on there. I think that it will be helpful for you to use as a manager and to use it from the other perspective. The app is sometimes difficult to work, so I like how you showed us every step on how it works!
I have dabbled in indeed here and there and I personally am the type of guy that likes to go to the place or call the place to see if they are hiring but since you want to be a manager it will work out better for you. My manager actually would pick people from indeed so i know that this app will work out well.
ReplyDeleteHi Gina, Indeed is an app I've had downloaded before but never fully utilized. If you are going to become a manager this was a good app pick for you to learn. Even in our college careers this could be useful for finding internships or lower level jobs in our respective careers, so this is a wonderful app, regardless of the specifics of what you use it for. Great presentation Gina!
ReplyDeleteHey Gina! Never heard of this app before but will definitely be downloading it after checking out your presentation. I am in need of an internship for either this summer or fall and I hope this tool will be of use. I have been recommended before by some friends but this was the nail in the coffin for me to finally check it out so thank you!
ReplyDeleteI actually currently use this app and it's great! It really allows you to narrow down your search to jobs that are right for you. It is definitely a good app for any manager to utilize when looking for employees. Great presentation!
ReplyDeleteHello Gina, You did your smack down on one of my favorite apps. Indeed had got me so many jobs offers. I like how the app creates your resume so easily and it is open to the public if you want it to be. I am very familiar with indeed, but you have showed me some new features. I really enjoyed your presentation.
ReplyDeleteGina,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Indeed Job Search! After watching your Smackdown, I am super interested in looking into the app for my own use. I like how you can either look for jobs or look for employees, so it is useful at all stages of your career.