Monday, April 13, 2020

Good/Bad Website Smackdown

My two websites for this smackdown are Ron Jon Surf Shop and Rip Curl.

The bad website is Ron Jon Surf Shop. This website is not good because is has too many links but they are small and I feel as if I am searching through this website. I personal preference I have, which I feel is mutual to most people, is actual models for the clothes and accessories. This makes the product more appealing and allows the customer to see the product in comparison to the lengths and figures of a person. All the items of the website for sale are very small to the eye and not proportionate to the screen. The words on the screen are also small. The website does not take up the entire screen and is not appealing.

The good website is Rip Curl. This website is very appealing and the everything on the screen is accessible and organized. My favorite thing about online shopping websites is the quick shop feature to easily go through the pages. This quick shop and the personal preference feature allows the customer to shop faster and more efficiently. Each item is displayed great and you can see each item on a person to see how it fits. This website uses the whole screen well and has each item big enough for the viewer to see. Overall this website has more color and life to it which entices buyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment