Sunday, April 19, 2020

What I've Learned So Far

Looking back, I have learned so much this semester about technology and myself. I have learned about connect learning communities which help us learn a common language through teamwork and person learning communities where we can network while we work on self-growth and confidence. Personal networking is so important to keep your online presence professional and maintain a respectful environment. Part of networking and collaborative culture is to establish trust. This trust allows us to accept criticism and receive it to grow in your environment for the better. I will use each of these tools as I move into the Business Management field. I enjoyed watching other classmates smack-downs because half of them I never heard of before and can now use for my own personal benefit. I found myself continuously learning new apps and websites that can benefit my school and future life. My favorite thing about this class was relating the chapters to my future life and writing about it on my blog. I definitely enjoyed this class and learned so much about myself as I completed the assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment