Sunday, April 5, 2020

Social Media Tools

These three social media tools caught my eye because I immediately thought of how I would use them if I had my own business.

1st Social Media Tool: AdHawk

This tool allows you to manage your ads on Facebook and Google. This can be pocket sized through a mobile app dashboard, customizable web dashboard, and also weekly PDF email reports. This allows regular monitoring and real-time analysis which also allows your client base to grow and less work. This caught my eye because if I were to have a business I want a reliable and managable way to keep up with my advertising. 


2nd Social Media Tool: Decooda

Decooda leverages cognitive psychology and deep learning to analyze customer interactions. This tool analyzes text of customers to detect sentiment, emotions, and cognitive states. This allows business owners to understand how customers think, feel, and act about a product or their experience. This reveals how those thoughts and feelings translate into behavior. This caught my eye because as a business owner it is extremely important to understand your customers and how to grow for their needs and wants. I chose this because I feel this is the most important part of the purchasing process. 


3rd Social Media Tool: PublishThis

This tool is said to have 250 percent higher revenue, 5 times time savings, 3 times social reach, and 200 percent more clicks. This helps businesses produce good content more often in all aspects of their business such as email, social, and the web. I think this will help a businesses digital profiling. I seems to be very involved and allows you to clearly monitor social tools. 







No comments:

Post a Comment